Virtual Sessions Checklist:
To make the most of our sessions:
- Find a quiet, private location,
- With a stable internet connection,
- Prepare for possible distractions from others,
- Limit distractions from one’s self (playing games, surfing the internet, chatting, etc. while in session),
- It can be helpful to place music or white noise outside your door. You can use your phone or a radio.
- Use a quality camera
- Consider using headphones for added privacy and quality audio
- Open Google Meet via the link I send, in advance and test sound/video/connection
- Make the room comfortable for yourself keeping in mind you will be sitting for the length of the session. Have a drink near by, if you’d like, and some kleenex handy. Make sure you can be seen in the camera preferably from the wait up.