Don’t Apologize So Fast : Best way to make up after an argument
Here are 5 clear steps to use to make up after an argument
1. Wait to talk until you both are not longer upset
2. Give up the idea you need to be right. Instead focus on how you feel
3. Verbalize your understanding of how the other person feels
4. Quash any impulse to defend you position
5. Accept that it will take a little time to feel better.. Set a time to check in with each to see how things are between you.
Read the full article at this link: by Elizabeth Bernstein WSJ